The village of Gudarekhi in Tetritskaro district contains an architectural monument, monastery complex, and the ruins of an ancient settlement. The monastery complex is surrounded by a high wall and includes a church and a belfry constructed during the reign of Queen Rusudan. The church dates back to 1222. One of the most interesting structures in the complex is the belfry that was constructed in 1278. This is the earliest belfry in Georgia. Its lower floor is open, as is the top floor which contains eight pillars. There have been founded coins from the reigns of George III, Rusudan and Lasha-Giorgi, as well as Mongolian coins.