Kackhis Sveti (Kackhis Pillar)-located in Kackhi village, 11 km away from Chiatura municipality. Geographical term ,,kackhi” from Svanetian means apex. Located on 40 m hight. Architectural monuments of Kackhis Sveti were visited by group of climbers leaded by Alexander Jafaridze in 1944. Till now it was impossible to get on Kackhis Sveti without climbing equipment, but today its way is opened for every visitor. Chapels on the bottom and top are restored by monk Maxime. Stonemade church is built in IX and beginning of X centuries.