Tsughrughasheni – Georgian Orthodox church in the Bolnisi municipality. The church is situated approximately 2 km away from Bolnisi Sioni basilica, on the right bank of the Bolnisistskali river. The church was built in 1212–1222 supposedly by the king of Georgia Giorgi IV Lasha.

The Tsughrughasheni church resembles stylistically the other Georgian churches from the 12th–13th centuries – Betania, Kvatakhevi, Pitare